Utilisation of Your Information
Data Retention & Deletion
Cookies & Associated Technologies
cult.energy ("we", "us", or "our") is committed to respecting and safeguarding your privacy.
We gather data spanning:
- Contact Details: Including name, email address, mailing address, and phone number.
- Technical Data: Comprising of IP address, browser specifics, device type, operating system, and cookies.
- User Metrics: Such as the web pages you access, links you engage with, your duration on our site, and referral websites.
- Location Data: Pinpointing the geographical whereabouts of your device.
Engaging with our website, our services, or any of our communication channels might necessitate you to share such information.
We employ the data for:
- Service Enhancement: Tailoring and refining the offerings you access.
- Communication: Addressing inquiries, imparting updates, and relaying necessary notifications.
- Research & Development: Assessing user interactions to improve and innovate.
- Regulatory Compliance: As mandated by legal stipulations.
We firmly oppose selling or renting your personal information. Certain legal or corporate proceedings might also necessitate data disclosure.
You're entitled to access, modify, or request deletion of your data. If our promotional communications don't resonate, you have the option to "unsubscribe" from our mailers. Certain data may persist, either for operational needs or in adherence to legal requirements.
In alignment with the Australian Privacy Act and its subsequent amendments, we retain personal information only for as long as it's relevant. Post that, we ensure its secure deletion, barring instances where legal mandates dictate its retention.
We deploy cookies and analogous technologies to understand and enhance your browsing experience. These mechanisms facilitate user recognition and preferences. Disabling them is an option, but it may marginally compromise the website functionality.
Our platform may occasionally host links to third-party websites. Their privacy protocols are beyond our jurisdiction.